07 Mar Cost and Managerial Accounting
The Cost and Managerial Accounting module, a standard component of SAP ERP, runs on the data it receives from the other modules.
- Cost element accounting is the part of Cost Accounting where the income and expense accounts to be examined are defined. Cost element accounting allows the client to:
- Watch the income and expense accounts in detailed manner,
- Perform income and expense planning,
- Track all expenses in 2 different currencies.
- Cost center accounting allows the expenses to be tracked not only on account basis but also on organizational basis. Cost center accounting allows the client to:
- Track and plan expenses on the basis of organizational units,
- Track and distribute overhead costs (at the end of the period),
- Tracking and netting man hours on the production side,
- Tracking specific expenses (vehicle, phone, etc.).
- Product costing allows any items or materials tracked in the system to be evaluated in standard or actual costing systems.
- Tracking the planned costs of materials,
- Calculation of the actual costs of materials at the end of period,
- Updating the actual costs of all materials which have been processed during the period,
- Tracking all transactions related to materials in 3 currencies.
- Profitability Analysis is a structure that enables the products sold and all the revenue items of the company to be tracked in detail.